WHO WE ARE
Based in London (UK) and Zaragoza (Spain) but working internationally, we are a team of multilingual professional photographers, filmmakers, educators, facilitators, artists experts in participatory methods and ethics.
We have more than 15 years of using images as an inclusive and creative tool to connect, communicate, advocate, educate, dialogue, promote participation and create new narratives.
ETHICAL PARTICIPATORY IMAGE MAKING AND ARTS address 5 concepts:
– Include: Make the voices of the least visible among us be amplified
– Listening: Create dialogues and community-led actions and analysis
– Reframe: Explore and redefine complex identities and issues
– Ownership: Take control of the narratives and identify solutions
– Transform: Connect people, heal personal and collective traumas, reconcile
Each of our projects is unique and tailored to adapt to your needs, objectives and limitations or to the needs of your community or the change you want to achieve.
Our APPROACH is human-centered, nurtured by our endless creativity, guided by our ethics and belief that images unlock silences, memories, emotions, creativity and can create CHANGE.